I just wanted to reach out and wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I've been blessed to be able to say this has been a wonderful year for me musically. I've met so many great people, shared the stage with some amazing legends, and continued my work on a new cd, which will be out in 2011.
2010 was my first full year as a solo artist and what a blast it was. Here are some of the highlights:
- I added the Rogues to my show (love them!)
- Detroit Music Awards performance and nominations
- Merlefest Performance and Chris Austin Songwriting honors
- Great Lakes Songwriting honors
- Detroit Hoedown Performance
- Dundee Mayfly Performance with Steve Azar
- Bluewater Fest performance with Alto Reed
- Arts Beats and Eats performance
- Alto Reed Thanksgiving Celebration performance (a blast!)
- Black Crystal Cafe performance
- Hard Rock Cafe performance with Janet Robin
- Stars and Stripes performance
- Ladies Songwriter night with Buffy Lawson and Jill Jack
- television and radio appearances
- many solo and national anthem performances
- CBS Detroit put me on their "Best of - Country Music Artists in Detroit" list! Wow! What an honor!
None of this would be possible if it weren't for the support, friendship and love of all of you out there. It's what fuels and pushes me on. Thank you so much! Here's to a great 2011.
All my best to all of you!